Our mountain boot made for the city. It’s name is inspired by Kiso Valley in Japan, the home of the Satori, and the surrounding landscape of mountains, forests and trees. It’s lightweight, flexible and comfortable.
- Perfect for comfortably walking long distances.
- Designed to last.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking.
- Urban design for versatile wearing.
- Conscious, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not put them in the dryer or dry them in the sun directly.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Gold-Rated leathers by Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Organic cotton.
- RPET & cotton laces.
- Recycled Eva midsole.
- Insole & sole blended with cork.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
Free shipping For Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Portugal for orders greater than € 70. Free shipping For the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra for orders greater than € 100. The return has no cost.
You have 30 days to return your products.
For more information click here.