Our original take on the vintage handball sneaker, ultralight and made to be worn without socks, is all about movement. Named after one of the three holy mountains in Japan.
- Unique look and finish for each and every pair.
- Wear anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible and comfortable.
- Anatomical insole for extra comfort.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking.
- Conscious, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not put them in the dryer or dry them in the sun directly.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Hight quality suede leather.
- Cotton laces.
- Non-removable ergonomic insole.
- Light and flexible rubber outdoor outsole with best grip.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
Free shipping For Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Portugal for orders greater than € 70. Free shipping For the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra for orders greater than € 100. The return has no cost.
You have 30 days to return your products.
For more information click here.